Terms and conditions for website usage
The term Sun7 or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
14902 Preston Rd, 404321
Dallas, tx 75254
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Texas. Arbitration: Any dispute arising under this agreement will be subject to binding arbitration by a single Arbitrator with the American Arbitration Association (AAA), in accordance with its relevant industry rules, if any. The parties agree that this EULA will be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. The arbitration will be held in Texas. The Arbitrator will have the authority to grant injunctive relief and specific performance to enforce the terms of this agreement. Judgment on any award rendered by the Arbitrator may be entered in any Court of competent jurisdiction
Changes to this Statement
Sun7 welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Sun7 has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Sun7 at:
14902 Preston rd, 404321
Dallas, tx 75254
Effective as of March 09, 2015